Getting Started – Two Steps
1. Enter all income, such as your salary or commission.
2. List any recurring monthly expenses (mortgage/rent, utilities, property tax and insurance). If the bills amount varies, such as a phone or electricity bill, just enter an average value for forecasting and change it when you know the real value.
That’s it! Now that you have the income and fixed expenses, you can predict irregular or variable expenses such as eating out, clothing and fuel. Simply enter an approximate value and adjust them at the end of each month. This simple control allows you budget money for other expenses or projects- save to take a trip or buy a new car.
Hints and Tricks
- Keep track of each bill. After paying a bill, change the cell color. This will help you better visualize the bills to pay.
- To plan or estimate savings, consider using the “Saving & Investing” category as a fixed expense. Experts advise that we should all save at least 10% of our total income.
- Reports: Overview, Expenses by Category, Expenses by Subcategory
- Rows limit: Income: 15 rows, Expenses: 50 rows
Built for Excel 2007 or later
Licensed for Private Use Only (not for distribution or resale)
Please note that this template is locked to modification; however, you can purchase the completely unlocked template by adding the product Unlocked Template to your shopping cart. After Payment confirmation, we will email you the password to unlock the template within 24 hours. Each template has a specific password. Please keep in mind that our office is closed on weekends and holidays. Your order will be processed on the next working day.
Are you a working professional looking for a way to organize your finances? In your search for more orderliness, you’ll no doubt come across software designed specifically for that purpose. Before investing in one, however, you should know that financial software is not only complicated to use but expensive to purchase. A simple solution? Buy personal budget templates and manage your business with ease.
The template may NOT be sold, distributed, published to an online gallery, hosted on a website, or placed on any server in a way that makes it available to the general public.