Many popular social media platforms are already built into this spreadsheet, plus room to add your more as your business grows and technology changes. Break your social media marketing down into engaging visuals and track your progress over time. This Excel dashboard template is designed to make data interpretation data simple and interesting.
Simple and Professional
- Spreadsheets ready for printing without Adnia logo
- No monthly fees
- Immediate download
- Secure payment with PayPal or Stripe (no account needed)
- Fully unlocked template
How it works:
- CPM – Cost Per Thousand Impressions is the cost of 1,000 impressions of your ad on the internet. This can indicate increased competition or the reach of your ads to the public.
- CPC – Cost Per Click indicates the cost of each click on your website or social network. You can analyze if there is interest in your ads and, along with the leads or acquisitions generated, you can verify the effectiveness of the ads.
- CPL – Cost Per Lead indicates the cost for each new company lead. This is used to determine whether the investment is paying off by winning potential customers.
- CPV – Cost Per Visit demonstrates how much each visit costs and whether the investment is resulting in a larger audience on the company’s website or blog.
- CPA – Cost Per Action reveals the cost of marketing investment for each new sale; the lower the value, the more advantageous for the company.
- ROAS – Return on Advertising Spending indicates how much return your marketing is generating in relation to total investment. The higher your value, the higher the return on investment. ROAS = 1 means that for every $1 invested in marketing there is a return of $1 without any profit. ROAS = 4 is generating a profitable return for the company.
- Built for Excel 2010 or later
- Licensed for Private Use Only (not for distribution or resale)
The template may NOT be sold, distributed, published to an online gallery, hosted on a website, or placed on any server in a way that makes it available to the general public.
Help & Support